Helping You Strive to Stay Fabulous and Filling Free For Life
At Ardent Dental Care, our number one aim is to work with you to prevent dental problems and minimise the risks of needing treatment in later life.
We now know that it is possible to grow up and grow old with healthy mouths, but this does depend on adopting skills and habits to control the factors that cause damage and prevent problems.
So we don’t just provide high quality restorative and cosmetic treatments – we work with our patients to help them keep strong and healthy teeth and gums for life.
Keeping Problems at bay
“Our membership plans form the foundation of your partnership with us to help you and your family stay as healthy as possible”
Experience shows that patients, or families who join dental care plans are much more likely to visit their dentists and hygienists at regular intervals recommended as right for them. (We think it’s something about making sure patients get their money’s worth from us once they’re paying monthly for their care!)
Seeing patients at the right intervals means we can help keep the risk of damage and problems at bay. Our regular Dental Health Checks and Hygiene Visits are essential as most dental health deterioration and problems don’t hurt, until well after the damage is done! People on dental plans appear to be more proactive and need less work doing.
Our Membership Plans Include:
- 15 point dental plan checks – two per year
- Hygiene visits for prevention and plaque control (skills and habits for good dental health) – Two or four per year.
- 5 Insurances
- X-rays as clinically necessary
- Better personal plaque control could mean less heart disease
What do the Membership Plans Cost?
Adult Dental Health Plans
Denplan Essentials Band A
Two 15 point Dental Health Checks and One Hygiene Visits for Prevention and Plaque Control – £13.10 per month
Denplan Essentials Band B
Two 15 point Dental Health Checks and Two Hygiene Visits for Prevention and Plaque Control – £17.50 per month
Denplan Essentials Band C
Two 15 point Dental Health Checks and Four Hygiene Visits for Prevention and Plaque Control – £27.50 per month
The Smile Club Membership Plan:
For all under 16′s in any household
This plan is designed for children to visit the dentist and hygienist as a family – so that we can work with the whole family in developing skills and habits to ensure good dental health and to remain filling free for life.
One adult is asked to accompany all under 16′s on their appointments for:
Two 15 Point Dental Health Checks and Two Skills and Habits sessions each year.
|0-3 year olds||Free|
|1 under 16||£10.12|
|2 under 16s||£7.75 per child|
|3 under 16s||£6.75 per child|
|4 under 16s||£6.50 per child|
How to Join
Please drop by, email or telephone the practice to collect more information, set up your plan and book your first Smile Club appointments.
Phone: 01229 822434
What if I have a Dental Problem?
If you have an emergency such as a dental accident or toothache, please ring one of the following emergency numbers:
At Home: 01229 822434
Away from Home in the UK: 01206 788816
*Away from Home Overseas: +44 1206 788816
*The dental helpline will endeavour to find an English speaking dentist in your area to help.
What if I Need Treatment?
We work very hard with our patients to reduce the risks of needing dental treatments, but if treatment is necessary, we will ask you to pay for your treatment at the time it is provided. Please see the current list of fees or ask for a copy of our free guide for details.
Failed and Cancelled Appointments
If you have to cancel any appointments with us, please do give us at least 24 hours notice (and please tell us before the same time on a Friday if you have to cancel an appointment on a Monday). If we receive less than 24 hours notice, and cannot see another patient at the time of your appointment, you will forfeit the whole appointment or will have to pay the full cost of the appointment when you re-book it.
Supplementary Insurance Policy
As part of the Ardent Dental Care Plan you receive supplementary insurance which includes:
- Dental injury cover (up to £10,000 per incident)
- Temporary emergency dental treatment in the UK (up to £400 per incident. Total limit payable £800 per calendar year)
- Temporary emergency dental treatment abroad worldwide (up to £450 per incident. Total limit £900 per calendar year)
- Up to £62 for every night spent in hospital under the sole care of a dental or maxillofacial surgeon for treatment in relation to a head or neck condition.
- £10,000 as a benefit following a positive diagnosis of Oral Cancer. Smokers are not excluded from this cover.
Your Supplementary Insurance Does Not Cover:
- Emergency dental treatment provided by your own dentist or a dentist/specialist acting on your dentists behalf within 40 miles of your home.
- Dental injury caused whilst training for or participating in contact sports, unless recommended mouth protection is worn.
- Mouth cancer diagnosed before joining the Care Plan and/or within 90 days after the date you joined Ardent Dental Care Plan (or for which tests and consultations began within those 90 days)
Supplementary Insurance Services Provides:
- 24 Hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline
- Arrangement of supplementary insurance cover.
- Assistance with any enquiries regarding your supplementary insurance